It's not too early to start thinking about whether or not you want to sign up for our Winter Retreat. The Busy Student's retreat is a retreat done in the midst of your life (classes, work, etc.). Students commit to:
- Attending the Opening Session @ 3:30pm (25 January)
- Praying for a half hour (4 times during the week) with a Scripture Passage
- Meeting with one of the retreat directors (4 times during the week) to share the fruit of your reflection on the passage.
- Create your own ways to make the week different from other weeks
- Attend the closing Mass @ 5:00pm (30 January)
Registration forms will be out as soon as we return from winter break.